This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and money hungry individual wanting to develop their B2B sales career with on-going training and support along the way.
The main responsibility is to promote our product and its value to businesses across the UK, primarily starting with building relationships with clients and managing this relationship.
You will be communicating with director level contacts within SMEs and Multinational companies. This involves consultative selling and although you are expected to develop business, the focus is building quality business relationships, not quantitative ones.
You will work to strict deadlines and should enjoy working in a target driven environment.
The role has a great starting salary with exceptional earning potential on top. Commission is uncapped so the potential to earn is dependent upon you.
There are also fantastic opportunities for career progression for the right candidate.
· Lead Generation
· New business development
· Promoting the companies additional services to existing clients
· Follow a system of professional follow-up
· To meet the agreed level of contact with existing accounts as maybe necessary to maintain/increase levels of business activity.
· To achieve agreed levels of cold calling activity to increase volume/revenue streams.
· To identify sales opportunities and effectively present key features and benefits of products to secure new business.
· To ensure that you have a knowledge of your own and competitor titles in order to achieve the requirements of this role.
· To ensure that the company internal / external customer care policies are adhered to at all times
· Customer Account and Relationship Management.
· To provide and maintain, on an ongoing basis, a record of activities, figures, forecasting and any other records which may be required by the Telesales Manager in order to keep up-to date records of sales and performance.
· To strive to provide high levels of internal and external customer care and bring to the attention of your team leader any problems that arise on an ongoing basis.
· To present a supportive, positive and enthusiastic attitude towards the job, the company and your colleagues at all times.
· To aim for 20% account management, 80% new business in terms of work ethos.
· To ensure that all client details are fully completed and updated accordingly.
· To ensure that quarterly objectives, as agreed, are met.
· Develop a high level of understanding of the product to allow you to efficiently do the job & sell the product
· A minimum of 3 years experience within a Sales Team in a B2B Sales environment
· Proven ability to drive sales performance and meet sales targets
· Strong Information Technology skills, proven ability to generate reports and analyse metrics
· Experience in client account management
· Extremely confident, enthusiastic and highly motivated
· Work effectively as an individual and as a team player
· Money driven
· Highly customer focused with excellent communication skills
· Ability to maximise sales opportunities
· Excellent training and career progression
· £15,500 Basic + Uncapped Commission and Bonuses
· OTE Yr 1 £26000
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and state reference number B2B8520. Interviews will be held, following shortlisting. Successful applicants will be invited to attend a second interview.